Erasmus +: Made in EU: Building advanced media literacy competences and digital skills of low-skilled adults 45+ through social media (KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices)
- The exchange of good practices as well as the examination of methods and
strategies in order to develop new effective methods and tools for adult learning.
- Analysis of causes and contribute to reducing the barriers between those who are
included or excluded from education permanently.
- The promotion of skills acquisition from adults, with particular attention to groups
at risk of social exclusion, encouraging the welfare and participation in social and
- The raise of local actors’ awareness, in the involved countries, on the need for
effective action to adult learning.
- Analysis of the causes of social exclusion and in local contexts of the partners involved and the role of training / education in adults
who are at risk of social exclusion
- Studies on adult education models and exchange of good practice on adult learning using non-formal methods
- Set up of a group of adult learners and a questionnaire in order to identify their training needs, about the basic and digital skills
- Development and implementation of “training modules” for adult education linked to the key and digital skills, by using the peer to peer
approach, the andragogical method, and learning by doing
- Creation of innovative tools that can be used for adult education based on non-formal education methods (website content Guidelines
-booklets and apps).
- Dissemination of results and good practices emerged from the project and research on possible connections between formal and nonformal
education for adults