YouCareOn: Exchange of Good Practices in the matter of Early Stage Career Orientation for Pupils and Young People (KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices)
The project “YouCareOn” is funded by the Programme of the European Union, Erasmus+ in the framework of cooperation for innovation and exchange of best practices (KA2 Strategic Partnerships) The aim of the project is to foster the education competences of the involved project partners as well as teachers/principals in the matter of an early professional career orientation and guidance for pupils/students of public schools, schools with gymnasium upper level, special education schools and high schools.
- The main objective of the “YouCareOn” project is to foster the education competences of the involved project partners as well as teachers in the matter of an early professional career orientation and guidance for pupils/students of public schools, schools with gymnasium upper level, special education schools and high schools.
- The project contributes to the EU 2020 objective to make the share of early school leavers should be under 10% and enhances the access, participation and learning performance of disadvantaged primary and secondary learners.
- The direct beneficiaries like participating organisation’s staff and school teachers/principals gain practical experience, how to tackle with the specific topic of early professional/career orientation and guidance for pupils/students/young people of public schools, schools with gymnasium upper level, special education schools and high schools under different points of view, including the migrant’s environment.
- The project “YouCareOn” includes activities and outputs. The project design foresees six Transnational Project Meetings and the Learning, Teaching and Training Activities, as Short Term Staff Training and Blended Mobility:
Early career orientation and guidance for social and health care professions
- Professional orientation for careers in the industries “Tourism and Catering” and “Applied Arts”
- Targeting youth population in different vulnerability areas such as migration and risk of social exclusion
- Triple-helix cooperation model between university, government and entrepreneurship, and development of Creative and Cultural Industry
- Practical experiences and good practice experiences in empowerment of young people and consolidation of communities according to the principles of democracy and human rights
- Good experiences in empowerment of young people
- Enhance entrepreneurial competencies of persons disadvantaged at the labour market, especially women and young people, as an alternative in the professional career orientation