Study for the redesign of active labour market policies and planning and identification of internal systems/procedures for the evaluation of the actions within the National Employment Service
The purpose of this project is to undertake a study aimed at redesigning active employment policies and planning and determining the internal evaluation system within the National Employment Service.
- Inventory / mapping and identification of existing policy measures eg counselling unemployed, unemployed job programs, training programs, programs to promote entrepreneurship, etc.
- Penetration of target groups
- Rate of approval of applications
- Implementation of approvals
- Conclusions on the effectiveness of the implementation of current active employment policies
- Assessment of the existing system of internal evaluation of active employment policies
- Identification and design of concrete actions and measures by policy area in particular measures to combat youth unemployment
- Identification of ways, and methods of implementing these actions and the level of implementation, ie central / regional / local, sectoral, etc.
- Identifying the necessary agreements and the necessary institutional, administrative, etc. configuration / changes / changes on the active employment policies
- Designing internal systems / mechanism for evaluating the ALMP
- Identification of the necessary indicators for monitoring and evaluating ALMP
- Defining and describing the Operational Framework including the technical infrastructure and Information systems needed for the monitoring and evaluation
- Design of mechanisms for effective administration and management of the Integrated Evaluation System
- Identifying how the mechanism will be implemented including a description of the data collection system etc.
- The study will include an analytical Action and Implementation Plan of the Active Labour Market Policies and the internal evaluation system