Project: Technical assistance and consultancy services for the implementation of projects, namely:
1. «Emergency support enhancing the operational capacity of FRS to manage the extreme rise in migration flows into Greek national and European territory» - HOME / 2015 / ISFB / AG / EMAS / 0007
2. «Administrative reinforcement of First Reception Service» - HOME/2015/ISFB/AG/EMAS/0009
• Establish an effective project management system, in which is clearly and precisely all the procedures that should be followed in order to achieve successful and efficient execution of the project.
• Effectively support the writing and making of budget or timeframes amendments of the project in order to maximize absorption of EU funding.
• Completion and submission of the technical report and support the external auditor in the completion of final financial report.
• Organization and implementation of an effective management framework for monitoring the financed projects and certification of expenditures.
• Organization and control of the Coordinator’s cooperation framework with the other Co- beneficiaries of the Project:
o IOM – International Organization for Migration
o MDM - Medicine du Monde
o METAdrasi - Metaction
o Medical Intervention - MED.IN.
• Regular collection of technical, economic and financial data from each one of those involved in the project (NGOs), monitoring them and registering them in the project monitoring system to reflect the Project progress.
• Organization and participation in all meetings that is required for the proper Project implementation.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
• Implementing the agreed action plan to the agreed standards and deadlines.
• Ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress.
• Monthly collection of economic data (certified expenditure, payments, unpaid obligations) for the preparation and sending of monthly, quarterly and annual data to the Public Investment Programme and for preparing the annual budget (funding needs) of PIP
• Preparing proposals, presentations, special advice directly or indirectly linked to the implementation of the project or interim reports to the European Commission.
• Design and maintenance of the required documents and electronic files to monitor the intellectual outputs and financial progress of the Project.
• Provision of Technical Advice and control with the classification of eligible costs of the project and the process of drafting technical specifications and issuing notices and tendering.
• Control of procurement procedures and provide advice for the overall procedures that should be implemented.
• Standardize the project monitoring tools mainly the costs Tracking Guide (Procedures Manual), as well as payroll tracking forms, supplies, travel, the time charges and the travel form sheet for the proper management of projects.
• Support the submission of NGO funding requests and contribute in the payment documentation control process.
- Project Manager- Aleiferi Dimitra
- Overall supervision and administration of the Coordinator's Project.
- Allocation of tasks, guides and coordination of the Project Team.
- Secure the quality of the project team’s work and project deliverables.
- Monitor compliance with the schedule and update if necessary.
- Participation in workshops conducted within the project (internal project team, with the Contracting Authority, between the Project Team and Beneficiaries of Project).
- Responds to possible requests from the Contracting Authority for meeting at headquarters and solve problems and needs that arise during the project implementation.
- Collaboration with the Contracting Authority's Project Manager for the administration of the project and members of the other beneficiaries of the project on any issue arise.
- Participation in the implementation of the project management system
- Participation in all Work Packages and deliverables of the project
- Specialist – Koutsomichalis Angelos
- Provide support to the Project Team for monitoring issues and financial management of the Project.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager and Working Group members.
- Participation in the work of the Project Team and deliverables according to the Project Manager instructions.
- Participation in the Designation of Management System and in direct cooperation with the PM. and the Contracting Authority.
- Organization the Training Program participating as a speaker at this.
- Participation in all occasional meetings necessary for the implementation of the Project.
- Participation in the design of forms and information tools for monitoring the project.
- Provide specialized advice for the procurement procedures.
- Support for possible proposals to amend the Project’s budget.
- Technical advice and checking the classification of eligible costs
- Project Team: Liapi Spyiridoula and Rapti Konstantina
- Provide support to the Contracting Authority.
- Perform the functions and tasks assigned to them by the Project Manager.
- Cooperation with the officers of the Contracting Authority and the co-beneficiaries of the Projects and participation in workshops that have been held within the project.
- Participation in all Work Packages and deliverables of the Contractor's work. In particular:
- Provide continuous and specialized technical and advisory support in First Reception Service and other partners.
- Monthly collection of economic data (certified expenditure, payments, unpaid obligations) for the preparation and sending of monthly, quarterly and annual data to the Public Investment Programme and for preparing the annual budget (funding needs) of PIP
- Preparing proposals, presentations and support to possible budget amendments.
- Provide technical advice and checking the classification of eligible costs.
- Important contribution in the Final Technical Report of the Project.
- Support in the preparation of the Final Financial Report of the Project.
- Participation in workshops according to the planning that is confirmed between the Coordinator and the Co-beneficiaries.
- Legal Advisor: Mpastas Nikolaos
- Responds to issues that arise and require legal assistance and advice.
- Collaboration with the Contracting Authority and co-beneficiaries of the Project and participattion in workshops if necessary.
- Provide support to the work of other members of the project team on legal issues (eg. institutional framework of implementing acts under the regulations of the Financing Fund etc.).
- Participates in the preparation Declarations and actively supports both the tendering process (eg in response to complaints, etc.).