Strategic Analysis and Cities Energy Saving Policy and Policy Proposals - Strategic Energy Saving of the Municipality of Piraeus, Operation Plan & Support of the Office for Energy Investments of the Municipality of Piraeus
Strategies and investment promotion policies report concerning the buildings’ energy efficiency
Energy saving Business Plan for the Municipality of Piraeus
Economic framework Report for investments in the buildings’ energy efficiency
Operation Unit for energy investments
Policy recommendations Report in the field of energy efficiency and the implementation of the EU Directive
- Collection and analysis of territorial strategies and policies for the long term goals of buildings’ energy efficiency.
- Territorial Development Business Plan
- Recording of sustainable energy promotion actions of the Municipality of Piraeus, weaknesses and opportunities identification, local plan development and promotion investment with use of multiple funding sources
- Inventory of the economic framework for investments in buildings’ energy efficiency
- Operation design and support of an energy investments unit in the Municipality of Piraeus.
- Positions formulation, policy recommendations (non-binding), and strategies related to the role of territorial authorities in
- Southeast Europe in the field of buildings’ energy efficiency and the implementation of the recast of the Directive on the buildings’ energy efficiency
- Communication with the project partners, support in cooperation with the competent services of the Municipality as well as reviews and comments on the drafts of all reports that may have been prepared by partners.
- Counseling (non-binding) support for Economic Affairs and Energy Investments issues of Piraeus for the year 2014.
- Anything further necessary for the proper completion of the delegated work that cannot be predicted and described specifically, but has a direct relevance to the obligations of the contractor towards the partners, the Managing Authority of the Program of South East Europe and the Greek State.