Technical Assistant to the Municipality of Ionian Islands for the project VIS (Valorisation of Common Identity Around the Stone)
The aim of the VIS project is the emergence of the stone as a means of artistic expression in the islands of Kefalonia and Zakynthos, and the Apulia region of Italy. This project aims at encouraging the regions involved, in the artistic creation around the stone, a common denominator in the development of different-but-similar social and cultural contexts of the Communities of the Adriatic region and their different history.
The VIS project includes 6 main workpackages in which the TA is involved:
1. Transnational Management and Coordination
2. Communication and Dissemination
3. Expertise Exchange
4. Locating new thematic tourist routes
5. Supporting Creativity
6. Thematic Exhibitions around the Stone
The Contractor is requested to provide technical advice and expertise within all 6 workpackages as well as implement the Awareness Raising and Publicity Actions.
- Support of the Municipality of the Ionian Islands-Zakynthos Regional Unit in ordinary and extraordinary meetings of the Steering Committee; Technical and scientific support for the implementation of the project and the reporting on project progress (drafting Progress reports etc).
- Undertaking internal evaluation and drafting the Evaluation Report (interim and final)
- Participation 3 international meetings and organization of 2 meetings in Greece.
- Drafting a Study on architectural creations
- Creating and printing 200 copies of the photographic directory
- Developing a multilingual (Greek, Italian, English) directory 'Roads of Stone”
- Participating in 2 tourism fairs
- Organising a thematic contest around the Stone
- Organisation of thematic exhibitions around the Stone
- 1000 informational brochures, 50 banners, design and dissemination of a newsletter.
- Design and printing of posters and leaflets
- Two (2) press releases in local newspapers
- Participation in the kick off conference and organization of the final conference in Zakynthos.