Technical Assistance for Increasing the Institutional Capacity of the Ministry of Family and Social Policies (MoFSP) in the field of Social Inclusion Policies
• to provide better services in the field of social policy
• to conduct a training need analysis and field researches;
• to provide support to the preparation of national strategy papers;
• to develop occupational standards for professionals on social services and establishing an online library; organizing meetings, workshops and study visits, etc.
- Improve Policy Making and Implementation of MoFSP.
Activities include: conducting TNA; designing a good governance model; conducting field research in thematic fields; establishing an online library and documentation centre; organising roundtables on social Policy; organising a summit on social Policy; conducting staffing needs analysis in 10 pilot provinces; developing 5 occupational standards; organising study visits; designing and rolling out a communication strategy; and mainstreaming.
- Improve Policy Monitoring and Evaluation
Activities include: conducting workshops on indicators of social policies and measurement methods in the field of social inclusion; training in evaluation and impact analysis of social policies; and organising 2 study visits for stakeholders; and the full time consultancy.