TOPSA- Local employment pacts focused on the needs of the labour market of the Prefecture of Arta
The TopSA include actions such as training and education, work based learning and apprenticeships in private enterprises in Greece or abroad, the preparation of business plans, specialized research and evaluation services for start-ups, support for legal and tax issues, etc.
The goal of TopSA is that beneficiaries are be able to:
• to establish their own businesses that will benefit from the characteristics of their area
• to qualify for other subsidized investment programs
• to develop skills that will meet the identified needs of local firms that will hire them.
The objective of this project is the development and implementation the Local Action Plan in the Prefecture of Arta, Epirus Region.
- Study on the local labour market needs; selection of beneficiaries and training needs analysis
- Creation of a local network of cooperation and networking of local social partners and enterprises
- E-networking between members of the partnership with local actors and enterprises
- Counseling support of beneficiaries or the inclusion in the labour market through entrepreneurship actions
- Counseling support of beneficiaries or the inclusion in the labour market
- Training of beneficiaries in “Main principles of organization and management of SMEs”
- Training of beneficiaries in “New Information Technologies”-including certification
- Training of beneficiaries in ”Modern methods of production, packaging, promotion of organic agriculture products”
- Training programme: Innovation in enterprises
- Drafting of 12 business plans for the creation of SMEs
- Drafting of 1 business plan for the creation of social enterprises
- Dissemination-Visibility Actions:
- Coordination-Management of the Action