Support to the design and drafting of development planning of the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Welfare under the new programming period 2014-2020
Under this project technical support will be provided to the Ministry Labour, Social Security and Welfare in a) preparation procedures for the Strategic Planning in the context of the 2014-2020 programming period on the basis of the circulars and instruments from the Ministry of Development, b) in support for the drafting of the development plan during the finalization period of the Development Partnership 2014-2020, and c) the determination of priorities for achieving the Thematic Goal 8: Promoting employment and supporting labour mobility of employees of the Partnership Agreement 2014-2020.
Additionally, the project includes support to the Ministry Labour, Social Security and Welfare in the design of the Operational Programme which is in the responsibility of the Ministry in accordance with the structure of the Programming of the Operational Programmes for 2014-2020 (i.e. the OP Education and Employment).
- Mapping the current situation and formulate the basic strategic choices of the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Welfare
- Update the Managing Authority of OP "Human Resources Development" on the regulatory framework, as well as any other EU rules for the funding period 2014-2020
- Supporting the Ministry of Labour and Social Security in consultations processes with national and EU bodies after Submitting the Operational Programme
- Support and collaboration with the team in charge of the Development of the OP within the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Welfare
- Support to the drafting of the parts of the OP in the areas of Employment and Social Protection in the context of the 2014-2020 period