TOPSA- Local employment pacts focused on the needs of the labour market of the Municipality of Keratsini Drapetsona (EMPLOYMENT IN KERATSINI DRAPETSONA)
The TopSA include actions such as training and education, work based learning and apprenticeships in private enterprises in Greece or abroad, the preparation of business plans, specialized research and evaluation services for start-ups, support for legal and tax issues, etc.
The goal of TopSA is that beneficiaries are be able to:
• to establish their own businesses that will benefit from the characteristics of their area
• to qualify for other subsidized investment programs
• to develop skills that will meet the identified needs of local firms that will hire them.
The objective of this project is the development and implementation the Local Action Plan in the Local Action Plan in the region of Keratsini Drapetsona.
- Study on the local labour market needs;
- Study on the development perspectives of companies in the Municipality
- Market study on the needs for social enterprises
- Selection of beneficiaries and training needs analysis
- Networking of local and social stakeholders (4 meetings)
- E-Networking of local stakeholders and enterprises (creation of a portal)
- Counseling support of beneficiaries or the inclusion in the labour market through entrepreneurship actions (425 individual counseling sessions ; 85 group sessions; 85 Personal Development Plans).
- Counseling support of beneficiaries or the inclusion in the labour market ((75 individual counseling sessions ; 27 group sessions; 15 Personal Development Plans).
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Main principles of organization and management of SMEs” -1500 training hours
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Office automation with the use of PCs”-including certification
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Organization of Cultural Events”
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Supervisors in personal care” -2000 training hours
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Development of social entrepreneurship” -2800 training hours
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Energy Efficiency Systems” -2000 training hours
- Drafting of 10 business plans for the creation of SMEs as well as financing plans
- Drafting of 7 business plans for the creation of social enterprises
- Support to newly created enterprises in their first steps
- Dissemination-Visibility Actions
- Coordination-Management of the Action