Consultant to the Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks for technical assistance for the submission and monitoring of proposals within the NSRF and other EU funds
The main aim of the project is to provide Technical assistance to the Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks for the submission and monitoring of project proposals within the National Strategic Reference Framework but also in other European Programmes and financial sources, in the framework of the Operational Programme “ Accessibility Improvement” for the development of transport infrastructure at National and Regional levels as well as for the improvement of transport management more generally.
The Operational Programme "Accessibility Improvement” 2007-2013 (OP-AI) includes interventions that contribute to the modernisation of organic infrastructure facilities and related services of the transportation system, with the purpose of essentially improving the accessibility of the regions of the country and its international and trans-European interconnections.
It encompasses interventions/actions that fall under the Transportation sector and concern all the transportation subsystems of the sector: road, railway and combined transport, sea, airborne and urban transportation. The main categories of interventions concern the development of transportation infrastructure, as well as the improvement of transportation safety and services.
The Total Co-funded Budget from the E.U. amounts to EUR 4,976,191,728, of which EUR 3,700,160,864 is from Community Resources and EUR 1,276,030,864 from National Funds.
- Development of a comprehensive action plan with detailed proposed actions/projects per OP, with particular reference to the feasibility and the assessment of the maturity of implementation
- Operational planning for the implementation of actions
- Support the preparation of proposals (concerns 10 transactions)
- Support of beneficiaries until the approval of proposal
- Development of an Information System for Monitoring of project proposals of the Action Plan and its implementation