Erasmus +: MUseum Sector Alliance (Mu.SA) (KA2 - Alliances - Partnerships between the world of work and education and training institutions)
A set of emerging job role profiles will be composed from the competences identified by the analysis of needs and training offers. For each of them, a modular VET curriculum will be designed, applying a specific VET methodology based on learning outcomes and principles of adult education that realizes new approaches to education and competence development that capitalize on the full potential of various learning settings. A repository of digital OERs will be developed, to support the acquisition of more than 40 digital and transversal competences. Using these, a MOOC for acquiring the basic competences of job role profiles and a Specialization Training Course including e-learning and face-to-face lectures and a work based learning phase will be offered. Training will be delivered via an online platform that stimulates sharing and exchange of knowledge, experiences and best practices. Communities of practice that ensure sustainability of results beyond project end will be formed.
Project outputs will directly benefit museum professionals and unemployed in the cultural sector, as well as the museums themselves. Indirectly, the project will contribute to raising the quality of life of the general public by enabling museums to offer enhanced cultural experiences.
- Management (Operative, financial and administrative project management - Monitoring and reporting activities - Organisation of plenary and virtual meetings), Project Co-ordination, Technical Management and arrangement of Project Meetings
- Mapping educational and training provisions; Identification of emerging roles of museum professionals
- Design and development of training methodologies and contents; Design of VET curricula, Design of VET methodology, Validation and standardization, Development of training modules for transferrable competences and VET curricula, Development of training modules for digital competences, Development of training handbooks, Upgrade e-learning contents, Upgrade e-learning contents,
- Upgrade of handbooks and materials and transform them in a digital format. Finally responsible for the proper piloting the Online course through MOOC with a parallel assessment and evaluation
- Piloting specialisation courses, Design and development of e-learning platform, Compilation of specialization course, Training the trainers, employers and learners, Selection of course trainees, Delivery of blended training (Face-to-Face Classroom -
- Digital/Virtual Classes and self-study - Assessment), Work based learning, Assessment and validation, Upgrade of e-learning platform
- Evaluation; Evaluation of methodology and tools, Evaluation of e-learning course, Evaluation of blended training, Evaluation of work based learning
- Dissemination and Exploitation; Development and maintenance of project website, Identification and management of stakeholders and networks, Dissemination planning, Production of dissemination material, Exploitation planning, Implementation of communication and dissemination activities, Implementation of publication activities, Implementation of exploitation activities,
- Management of communities of practice, Adaptation of VET curricula, methodology and handbooks, Organization of final conference
- Quality Assurance; Quality planning, Quality management