SURVIVE: Surviving The Storm: Identifying & Linking Internal Capabilities with Business Continuity (KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices)
- The creation of a powerful tool & a flexible training program that will manage to
link the market needs with the training offered, in a way that will allow effective use of
resources (people, time) &clear connection of training with business results.
- To gather the existing examples, good practices and expertise, available in each participating country and prepare them for the
experience share to carry out methodological as “Capacity building” and “Common learning and training”.
- To organise 7 Transnational Project Meetings (TPM)
- To organise the respective exchange and trainings
- To realise the agreed communication, dissemination activities and measures
- To organise regional and local activities to promote the project across target groups to involve relevant stakeholders as direct
or indirect project beneficiaries with dissemination activities for each partner in press, social media etc (as an obligation of the
- To contribute to the evaluation and reporting process, i.e. most of all by a proper and sound reporting
- Seven (7) Short-term joint staff training events will be organized in partners’ countries (Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Spain), where
2 Staff members from each partner will participate to the training activities.