On-going evaluation of the Operational Programme ‘Human Resources Development 2007-2013’
The Operational Programme ‘Human Resources Development 2007-2013’ is among the Sectoral Programmes of the National Strategic Reference Framework (ESPA) 2007-2013. It is co-funded by the European Social Fund and constitutes a multifaceted programme, which covers all 13 Regions of the country.
The Primary Objective of the OP’s development strategy is the utilisation of all human resources as a moving force for the country’s growth and the reinforcement of social cohesion.
The Programme’s Priority Axes are the following:
Priority Axis 1 ‘Systemic Interventions’
Priority Axis 2 ‘Supporting Adaptability of Human Resources and Enterprises’
Priority Axis 3 ‘Facilitating Access to Employment’
Priority Axis 4 ‘Complete Integration of all Human Resources into a Society of Equal Opportunities
Priority Axis 5 ‘Establishment of Reform in the Mental Health Sector
The aim of the project was to conduct the mid-term evaluation of the Operational programme "Human Resources Development" of the National Strategic Reference Framework 2007-2013. The evaluation is to be conducted on the programme’s Relevance, Planning, Effectiveness, Initial Impact, as well as on Management, Monitoring and Control Mechanisms.
Furthermore, recommendations for the future of the Operational Programme will be developed as well as special evaluation reports during the period of the contract.
- Program Evaluation Report for 2012 in the Evaluation Plan (Interim Evaluation Report for 2012)
- Preparation of questionnaires for evaluators
- Undertaking field surveys
- Assessment Report for a proposal to revise the Operational Programme
- Analysis in accordance with Article 48.3 of Reg 539/2010 amending Reg 1083/2006
- Special evaluation reports upon request by the Contracting Authority