TOPSA- Local employment pacts focused on the needs of the labor market of the region of Evia
The TopSA include actions such as training and education, work based learning and apprenticeships in private enterprises in Greece or abroad, the preparation of business plans, specialized research and evaluation services for start-ups, support for legal and tax issues, etc.
The goal of TopSA is that beneficiaries are be able to:
• to establish their own businesses that will benefit from the characteristics of their area
• to qualify for other subsidized investment programs
• to develop skills that will meet the identified needs of local firms that will hire them.
The objective of this project is the development and implementation the Local Action Plan in the Local Action Plan in the region of Evia.
- Study on the local labour market needs; selection of beneficiaries and training needs analysis
- Study on the creation of a local enterprise network
- Study for the promotion of local agricultural produce
- Study on modern methods of production, packaging and promotion of organic products (e.g. olive oil) through Cooperative
- Study on modern methods of production of organic agricultural products
- Dissemination-Visibility Actions:
- Selection of beneficiaries and information
- Organization of 4 Career days
- Creation of a network of cooperation between members of the partnership and local actors
- Networking of local social partners and enterprises
- Organisation of business meeting and study visits
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Provision of quality services in the tourism sector-alternative tourism”
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Office automation with the use of PCs”-including certification
- Vocational Training of beneficiaries in “Basic principles of organization, management and functioning of SMEs”
- Training of beneficiaries in ”Modern methods of production, packaging, promotion of organic agriculture products”.
- Vocational training in “Development of social entrepreneurship”
- 5 Thematic Workshops: “ Modern methods of employment promotion, career counseling”
- Thematic Workshop: “Financial tools and new technologies in entrepreneurship”
- Thematic workshop” Alternative agricultural production”
- Thematic workshop “Modern methods of sales, promotion of products”.
- Thematic workshop: “Corporate Social Responsibility”
- Thematic workshop “Social Economy and Entrepreneurship”
- Drafting of 20 business plans for the creation of SMEs
- Drafting of 2 business plans for social enterprises
- Support to the newly created companies in their first steps
- Counseling support of beneficiaries for the inclusion in the labour market
- Coordination-Management of the Action: