Consultant for EU-Funded Projects
Do you like to travel? Do you consider yourself as a Citizen of the World? Are you an EU enthousiast? Then... read more!
EEO Group, has always been a game changer in the sector of education, employment, social inclusion, and regional economic development. We’ve worked and established ourselves as a European and National Leader and we are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work does improve lives.
We offer high-quality, customised project implementation services turning innovative ideas into funded projects. This ranges from EU grants to private investments identification, including consortium building, application writing, selection of experts, negotiation, budgeting, quality control and evaluation of projects.
Currently, we are seeking for a dynamic and self-motivated EU-Funded Projects Consultant (Ref: CEP02) to become part of our dynamic team in Athens.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as an EU-Funded Projects Consultant will focus on all aspects of the EEO Group business strategy.
More specifically, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Prepare Applications and Technical Proposals indicatively under Erasmus+, REC, AMIF, EMFF, and other Programmes etc.
- Participate in the formulation of vivid partnerships.
- Engage research teams in various scientific areas (mainly education and social integration issues).
- Manage Project implementation
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Academic background with a Bachelor or/and a Master’s degree preferably in European Studies
- Excellent English Knowledge (both written and oral).
- Responsibility, consistency and adherence to strict deadlines
- Proven track records in drafting, and implementing EU funded projects
- Travel availability (Schengen and non-Schengen)
- Excellent command of MS Office (mainly Excel and Word formatting)
- Administrative, organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered as a strong asset.