EEO GROUP SA, leading the consortium of Eptisa Servicios de Ingenieria S.L (Spanish) was assigned through the General Directorate for Financing and Contracting of EU, World Bank and other Donor Funds for the Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration in Tirana Albania.
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is to further strengthen public sector governance and efficiency of the Albanian Public Administration.
Specific objectives are as follows:
- Strengthening DoPA’s management and oversight capacity in implementation of the civil service and salaries reform.
- Increasing capacities in using different tools for implementation of business processes.
- Strengthening ASPA’s capacities in managing and delivering quality trainings.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- to develop and implement tools and mechanisms in order to improve human resources management;
- to further support the full implementation of civil service reform;
- to develop mechanisms in order to ensure the oversight of public administration.
Results to be achieved by the Contractor
The Contractor is expected to assist the Government of Albania in achieving the following results:
- Result 1: “A professional, impartial, independent and merit-based public administration strengthened”.
- Result 2: “Control and oversight mechanisms over the public administration guaranteeing citizens' rights and access to information enhanced”.