“Skills and Jobs” project
Expert on legal issues (social protection and Labour) K-3 in Kazakhstan
- Graduate degree in law;
- 5 years of professional experience in law within social protection and/or Labour market regulation.
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian is essential; and fluency in English is preferred.
Professional competence shall include:
- Excellent communication skills as well as report writing skills (in Russian, Kazakh and English) is preferably;
- Knowledge of Kazakhstani social protection/Labour market and its legal background;
- Experience in institutional reform projects is preferred.