“Skills and Jobs” project
Project manager in Kazakhstan
A consultant must have at least 5 years of advisory experience in analysis, development and implementation of methodologies, methodological recommendations in the sphere of Labour market programs and policies and/or public employment services.
- Higher professional education, work experience in the social protection system for at least 5 years or on executive positions in the relevant profile at the organization with economic activities for at least 7 years.
The professional competence of the project manager should include:
- knowledge of modern project management tools (for instance, pmi or ipma methodic), its successful application;
- availability of relevant project management certificates;
- ability to generate a project plan (for instance, scope of work, Gant Chart, resource load, estimation of labour costs, etc.)
- ability to use professional project management software;
- management of changes, risks and project challenges;
- ability to control and monitor budget utilization;
- successful conduct of negotiations;
- experience in preparing and conducting presentations;
- knowledge of oral and written English and Russian is compulsory.