Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration
Junior Non-Key Experts
Junior non-key experts should have the minimum requirements:
- University degree in law, social sciences, political sciences, public policy, or economics.
- At least 4 years of experience in the areas related with their assignment.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate
It is expected that the non key experts are required with some of the following expertise/skills, but may include other specific skills:
- Development of strategies and policies in the area of public administration and civil service
- Elaboration of legal framework related to civil service
- Designing implementation manuals and performance management mechanisms
- Implementation of information systems related to public administration procedures
- Salary reform development
- Job classification procedures and classification tools
- Training management and accreditation of training curricula
- Elaboration of e-learning curricula and training implementation
- Quality management for training institutions
- Elaboration and implementation of law on general administrative procedures, elaboration of users’ manual and training activities
- Simplification of administrative procedures and organizational reviews of public bodies
- Delegation procedures and increase of efficiency.