Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration
Key Expert 4 will support the Team Leader in implementation of project activities related to methodology and implementation of functional reviews as well as business processes review and optimization and simplification
Key Expert 4: Functional Review Expert
Qualifications and skills
- A Master degree or equivalent in law, social sciences, political sciences, economics public policy or any other relevant field related to the project.
- Any additional Postgraduate degree qualification in any complementary discipline related to the project scope sector will be an asset
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).
- Computer literate
General professional experience
- Preferably 12 years but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in relation to public administration and civil service management is required;
Specific professional experience
- Experience with design and implementation of functional reviews of large scale for public administration in at least one project involving several systems (line ministries & subordinate institutions) in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required is required;
- Experience with business processes analysis and simplification / reengineering procedures gained in at least one project in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required;