Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration
The Training Management Expert will support the Team Leader in the implementation of the project and will mainly focus on training system and capacity building for ASPA, as well as activities related to curricula for Top-Level management Corps preparation and e-training
Key expert 3: Training Management Expert
Qualifications and skills
- A Master degree or equivalent in law, social sciences, political sciences, economics public policy or any other relevant field related to the project.
- Any additional postgraduate degree qualification in any complementary discipline related to the project scope sector such as a law, public policy, public administration studies or civil service management will be an asset
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).
- Computer literate
General professional experience
- Preferably 12 years but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in relation to management of training, or managing of training process in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required;
Specific professional experience
- Experience with design and implementation of training programs for civil servants in at least 2 projects in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required..
- Experience with development and implementation of e-learning curricula in at least one project in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required. .
- Experience in institution building and quality management procedures for training institutions will be an asset.