Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration
The Key Expert 2 will be responsible for managing the activities related to review and implementation of civil service and administrative procedures framework. He will also be involved in salary system study and monitoring and oversight activities
Qualifications and skills
- A Master degree or equivalent in law, political sciences or public policy;
- Any additional postgraduate degree qualification in any complementary discipline related to the project scope sector will be an asset
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).
- Computer literate.
General professional experience
- Preferably 12 years but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in relation to public administration and civil service management and reform is required;
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 12 years but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in conducting legal analysis and/or legal drafting in the fields related with human resources and/or of public administration reform in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required;
- Experience in designing salary reforms for the civil service in at least 2 projects in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required.