Implementation of civil service reform across the public administration
It is expected that the Key Expert 1 (Team Leader) will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the project as a whole, ensuring synergy of all its components, activities and stakeholders and ensuring the quality of all project outputs. It is expected that s/he will be responsible for the overall coordination of the project implementation and all its related activities and the effective supervision and management of the Non-key experts. Key Expert 1 will also be substantially involved in project activities.
Key expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and skills
- A Master degree or equivalent in law, social sciences, political sciences, public policy or any other relevant field related to the project.
- Any additional postgraduate degree qualification in any complementary discipline related to the project scope sector such as a law, public policy, public administration studies or civil service management will be an asset;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).
- Computer literate
General professional experience
- Preferably 12 years but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in relation to public administration and civil service reform in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country is required;
Specific professional experience
- Experience as a team leader in at least 1 project related to design or implementation of public administration reform or civil service reform and/or experience in developing a legal framework related to civil service is required;
- Experience in designing performance management systems and systems optimization in the public sector in at least 1 project;
- Experience in managing trainings and training needs analysis procedures and experience in designing or implementing HR Management Information Systems will be an asset.