Technical Assistance to the Skills for Employment and Social Inclusion Programme, Amman-Jordan
Key expert 3: Senior Quality Assurance and Accreditation Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Master degree or equivalent in quality assurance or audit in a relevant subject presenting a sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and accreditation in the field of the Education Sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent capacity building skills;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- An Auditor certificate in Quality Assurance is an asset.
Gereral Professional experience
Minimum of 10 years of experience in quality assurance and accreditation of TVET and Education Sector.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in developing institutional capacities and providing technical assistance in the field of quality assurance and accreditation of TVET in developing countries;
- Experience of implementing and coaching at least 3 successful quality assurance projects and systems in the TVET sector;
- Experience in implementing Programme Accreditation and Institutional Audit subsystems for at least 3 publics or private institutions;
- Proven track record of providing in house-training on programme accreditation as well as quality assurance and institutional audit sub-systems;
- Experience on conducting workshops with relevant stockholders on quality assurance in TVET Sector;
- Experience in managing staff;