Technical Assistance to the Skills for Employment and Social Inclusion Programme, Amman-Jordan
Key expert 1: Team Leader on Capacity Building technical assistance and Communication Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Master degree or equivalent in human resource development, public administration, management, social science, economics or other related field,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Excellent skills in writing well structured, clear and concise reports;
- Strong expert leadership and management team building capacities will be highly
- Sound knowledge of Project Cycle Management;
- Analytical and computer skills will be very valued.
Gereral Professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in institutional reform of ETVET sector including policy advice, organisational changes, revision of regulatory framework, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in planning and designing capacity building and technical assistance programmes for ETVET leading institutions in multilevel TVET governance;
- Experience in the ENI countries would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of communicating and negotiating with management at senior levels, public institutions, private sector and/or social partners;
- Experience in communication and/or social media.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 7 years of international experience in Human Resource Development/TVET projects in European and/or developing countries in the field of Governance systems, developing national qualification framework, accreditation, quality assurance, TVET programmes curricula design, employability actions and initiatives and labour market information systems.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Team Leader or Project Manager in international technical assistance with at least 3 long term positions in managing and conducting projects and programmes based on institutional support in the ENPI countries;
- At least 2 proven experiences in the institutional capacities need assessment;
- Experience in assisting multi-stakeholder consultations, negotiations and consensus building and participatory and consultative processes.
- Experience in implementing communication and visibility action plans.