“Skills and Jobs” project
Expert on employment services and Labour market programs K-6 and K-7 (2 persons) in Kazakhstan
Specialist on employment services and Labour market programs will support the integration of profiling, IEC and EM into the business processes and services provided by the ECs, as well as provide support to other experts.
- Graduate degree in economics, public policy or related fields;
- 5 years of experience in Labour market policy or employment services.
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian is essential; and fluency in English is preferred.
Professional competence shall include:
- Good understanding of employment service provision and active Labour market program delivery;
- Knowledge of a procedure for developing activities related to implementation of employment programs;
- Knowledge of the methodology for evaluation of activities related to implementation of employment programs will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in supervisory or teaching activities will be considered as an advantage.
Knowledge of legal regulatory framework governing social labour relations will be considered an advantage.