“Skills and Jobs” project
Expert on statistics/economics K-4 and K-5 (2 persons) in Kazakhstan
A consultant must have at least 5 years of advisory experience in analysis, development and implementation of methodologies, methodological recommendations in the sphere of Labour market programs and policies and/or public employment services.
Specialist on statistics and/or econometric methods will carry out development of methodology, including improvement and integration of methodology for profiling, IEC, EM as well as provide support to other experts.
- Graduate (or postgraduate) degree in statistics, microeconomics and/or econometrics;
- At least 5 years of experience in analysis of microdata and/or developing and improving a system of statistical tools and methodology;
- Proficiency in Stata or other statistics packages (Stata is preferred).
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian is essential; and fluency in English is preferred.
Professional competence shall include:
- Ability to manipulate, prepare, and analyze large datasets, including household and administrative data (preferred);
- Ability to interpret statistical and econometric results and explain them to a non-technical audience.
Knowledge of a procedure for developing activities related to implementation of employment programs will be considered as an advantage.